SYCOTEC MAKES SCHOOL
SycoTec was one of the first companies in Baden-Württemberg to initiate educational partnerships with various schools in the region. The aim of the partnerships is to present the variety of career prospects to students, provide guidance in finding a career and ease the transition to training, university and work.
FUTURE-ORIENTED EDUCATION PARTNERSHIPS
BETWEEN SYCOTEC AND SCHOOLS
ACTIONS WITH THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND WERKREALSCHULE WUCHZENHOFEN
- Trainees present their training profession at GWRS Wuchzenhofen.
Trainees visit the 8th grade of the GWRS Wuchzenhofen and present the contents of their training.
- Production of a workpiece made of metal at SycoTec
As part of their technology lessons, eighth-grade students make the “Project Nutcracker” under the guidance of 2nd-year apprentices. In addition, they get an insight into the production of the company SycoTec during a factory tour.
- One-week internship at SycoTec.
- Company tour at SycoTec for interested students and their parents.
ACTIONS WITH THE OTL-AICHER SECONDARY SCHOOL LEUTKIRCH
- Production of a workpiece for an electric motor at SycoTec
For a Stirling engine, which is manufactured in technology classes, groups of students are instructed to manufacture windings in our stator production facility and to drill base plates and cut threads in the training workshop.
- INFO evening at the Otl Aicher secondary school
SycoTec trainees inform interested students and their parents about the apprenticeships “Industrial Mechanic (m/f/d)” and “Electronics Technician (m/f/d) for Machine and Drive Technology” and present the cooperation between company and school.
- Company tour at SycoTec for interested students and their parents
- One-week internship at SycoTec