DENTAL DRIVES FROM A SINGLE SOURCE
At SycoTec, you can put together a bespoke complete solution from micrometer, motor electronics and matching motor hoses. The components can be integrated in various ways to suit your individual requirements.
MICRO MOTORS FROM SYCOTEC
TWO FOR ALL SPEEDS
With speeds from 100 to 40,000 rpm, dental micro motors from SycoTec cover the complete range of dental speeds. Two applications are enough to meet all the requirements of modern dentistry, from endodontics to preparation. Excellent quietness, hygiene and service life included.
COMPLETE SOLUTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Complete range of dental speeds from 100 to 40,000 rpm
- Brushless and wear-free DC technology
- Low heat development for a longer service life
- Can be sterilised up to 135°C
- INTRAmatic coupling to ISO 3964 short for hand-pieces of all manufacturers
- Direct connection to unit: Analogue, RS-232, CAN
- Alternative external operation via display or operating foil
- Control: electrical or pneumatic
- For 1 or 2 motors
- Speed range: complete or 2,000 – 40,000 rpm for preparation
- Large range of variants: with or without position indicator, with open hose end for integration into existing treatment units or quick-connect coupling between motor hose and treatment unit/control unit
- High operating comfort through flexible, easyclean materials
- Colour and length adaptable to customer requirements
Special requirements? Questions?
We are here for you at all times.