FOR CONTROLLING HIGH-FREQUENCY MOTORS
COOL, THE LITTLE ONE
Less is more. This is doubly and triply true of our e@syDrive® 4310 high-frequency inverter: The little one impresses with its compact single-board design, extremely space-saving dimensions and very low heating. When it comes to performance, however, the 4310 really comes into its own: the frequency inverter enables sensorless operation of synchronous and asynchronous motors up to a speed of 240,000 rpm AC and 100,000 rpm DC and an output power of around 640 VA.
FREQUENCY INVERTERS AT A GLANCE
- Extra-low voltage, low-voltage, high-voltage inverters
- From open body to worktop unit
Impressive performance data
- Rated power output: 300 VA–3,800 VA
- Output frequency: 30 Hz–8,000 Hz
- Relay / frequency / pulse output
- User-friendly operating software
- Clear user interface
- Offline / Online
- Remote control
- Power supply modules
Special requirements? Questions?
We are here for you at all times.